Are you keen to join a truly caring firm? You will be Joining this UK-owned business as their Release Manager where you will report directly into the Change & Release Management Lead.
This is a fast paced environment, spanning across Business Systems and will work closely with all levels of stakeholders, including management, system specialists, system owners, business stakeholders, development teams, and 3rd party technology partners.
Location: London (3 days onsite)
Remuneration: up to £63k + 15% pension + 10% pension + up to12% bonus + private medical + life insurance + 28 days holiday + more!
Your role as Release Manager:
- Ensuring Releases are governed and controlled across all environments according to process
- Ensure that appropriate actions have been planned to minimise both the risk of failure and the impact on customers and systems, during Release deployments
- Reject (or delay) Releases for which deployments are unacceptable
- Create and provide accurate reporting on Release Management KPI’s to all relevant stakeholders and perform reporting trend analysis
- Review and update the Continuous Service Improvement Plan
Ideally to be successful you will have:
- 3 years Release Management experience and has written release processes and procedures
- ITIL V3/V4 Foundation or above qualification
- Clear communication and is articulate
- Customer Service orientated
Sound like you? Please apply directly for more detail!