Reporting to the Head of ITSM, you will join a team who always look to promote within and rapidly propel progress careers within Service Management. Yours will be no different!
Your role manages the lifecycle of a release, ensuring appropriate governance is applied before being adopted onto the production environment and assisting technical teams in managing cross application dependencies.
Location: City of London
Benefits: 15% pension, lucrative bonus scheme, private medical and 27 days holiday + BH!
Your role as Release Analyst will:
- Be responsible for deployment and managing multiple releases at any one time.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders e.g. system specialists, service & product owners and dev teams
- Liaise with 3rd parties on several activities, including planning for future releases.
- Maintaining Release Roadmaps to ensure adequate planning and preparation.
- Working heavily with cloud and digital services
In order to be successful as Release Analyst you will ideally have:
- ITIL foundation
- Proven background in Release Management
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of multi code stream development environment
- Experience of CI/CD and pipelines
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication
Sound interesting? Please get in touch with Lewis.Vyse@lafosse.com