Red Team Lead - £85,000-£95,000 (Remote)
Are you interested in working within vulnerability management supporting critical national infrastructure? La Fosse is currently working with one of the UK's most integral companies within this sector who are looking for talented individuals to join their team.
This position involves advanced penetration testing across a range of environments, whilst also developing and performing adversary emulation exercises based on cyber threat intelligence. Key responsibilities include:
- Designing / Building out Red Team Capabilities
- Assess penetration tests and perform quality assurance tests
- Review or produce penetration test reports to maintain penetration test environment
- Collaboration with blue teams to enhance controls
- Influence the strategic direction of the security department
- Undertake role of SME for infrastructure penetration testing
The successful candidate will be experienced in:
- Designing, assessing and performing adversary emulation exercises
- Open source and COTS tools for penetration testing
- Common scripting languages e.g. Python
- Knowledge of cloud-based architectures including Azure and AWS
- MITRE and ATT&CK frameworks
If this is something of interest, please reach out to me directly for a confidential chat at email@example.com or apply below.