Office location: 1st floor, 11-19 Artillery Row, Westminster, SW1P 1RT
We are a high-growth Technology, Digital, and Change multi-service recruitment company firm with a wide range of service offerings from board level through to technical. We live and work by our values; Care, Ambition and Humility and believe that cultivating a supportive, collaborative, and high-performing environment enables every employee to reach their full potential.
If you ask any La Fossian what makes La Fosse a great place to work, they'll tell you it's all about the culture. We are trying to change the face of the recruitment industry by focusing on care - care for our candidates, care for our clients, care for our community, and care for our people.
Not only that, but everyone in our team also has a slice of the equity so our hard work and growth are helping to build value for each of us as we move forward in our journey to IPO.
Have a listen to some of our wonderful new joiners about their journey at La Fosse so far:
What will you be doing?
Rapid career advancement is the norm, not the exception at La Fosse. As a Recruitment Consultant, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing and fostering long-term relationships with clients
- Understanding client requirements
- Employing recruiting methods to attract candidates (e.g., job advertising)
- Evaluating resumes and applications
- Sourcing candidates using databases, social media, etc.
- Assuming responsibility of pre-interview screening
- Matching the most suitable candidates to different positions
- Creating relationships with job seekers and providing advice
- Facilitating and finalising agreements between candidates and employers
- Become a market expert, able to offer insight to our customers
What are we looking for?
- Ambitious, driven, go-getting attitude with a pro-active approach and willingness to learn
- A team player, approachable with positive outlook
- Flexible, resilient and confident with the ability to respond and adapt to a fast moving, swiftly changing environment
- Ability to work calmly under pressure in a fast-paced environment, and able to prioritise workload, whilst maintaining an attention for detail
- Personable with the ability to quickly build rapport with a variety of situations
- Delivers impeccable service to both candidates and clients.
- Applicants will need the right to work in the UK.
Why should you apply?
- Competitive salary package- Year 1 OTE £35k, Year 2 OTE £50k, Year 3 OTE £80k
- We're co-owned - our founder has committed to gifting 40% of the equity to the employees.
- Quarterly team targets towards team activities - Ascot, water skiing, helicopter trips and holidays.
- Team excursions - West End shows, music festivals, team activites and more!
- Free gym membership, monthly massages, and hypnotherapy sessions.
- Mentor programme and wellness coaching.
- Daily fruit, birthday cakes, as well as prosecco and beer every Friday.
- Intensive training programme developed to your personal requirements from our award-winning L&D team.
- 5 Glassdoor rating (March 2022)
- The UK's 10th best large company to work for in 2022
- Top 20 - Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For 2013 - 2020