Who we are:
We are a high growth Technology, Digital and Change recruitment company with a wide range of service offerings from board level through to technical. We live and work by our values; Care, Ambition and Humility and believe that cultivating a supportive, collaborative and high performing environment enables every employee to reach their full potential.
If you ask any La Fossian what makes La Fosse a great place to work, they'll tell you it's all about the culture. We are trying to change the face of the recruitment industry by focusing on care - care for our candidates, care for our clients, care for our community and care for our people.
Not only that, but everyone in our team also has a slice of the equity so our hard work and growth are helping to build value for each of us as we move forward in our journey to IPO. Here's why choosing La Fosse was the right decision for many who thought they were happy in their previous role: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXrl5HpIN9A
What are we looking for?
As we re-open our offices full time to our team and progressively welcome visiting clients and candidates to our business, we're looking for a highly polished individual to provide excellent front of house service and give our visitors and callers an industry leading welcome to La Fosse.
What will you be doing?
Reception - Front Desk
- Greet and welcome visitors, offering them refreshments whilst waiting and informing the relevant team member of their arrival.
- Take a proactive approach to making sure the office, meeting rooms and breakout areas are functional and presentable and contain the correct furniture and supplies.
- Take responsibility for visitors in case of a fire or other emergency, acting as a fire marshal for the office.
- Ensure all incoming calls to La Fosse reception and candidate care lines are answered from 8.30am - 6pm, taking personal responsibility for making sure their query is dealt with through transferring calls, passing on messages or providing information to callers.
- Ensure all Candidate calls are recorded correctly and followed up in line with current procedure.
- Log all incoming deliveries and take responsibility for successful collection by or delivery to the correct individuals.
- Manage the reception inbox and respond to emails in a timely manner
- Arrange or book travel for employees including hotels, flights, trains and taxis
- Assist colleagues with outgoing post and courier needs.
- Be a superuser of our meeting booking system
- Providing support to offsite meetings including preparation of rooms and arranging for catering provisions.
- Ensure AV equipment is in good working order and assist team members with use
- Organise catering as requested
Health and Safety
- Identify and take responsibility for resolving or escalating hazards in the office
- Provision access cards for new staff and ensure leavers are removed from access system and cards returned
- Work closely with building management to ensure office and building is safe and secure
- Make sure stock levels are maintained for stationary stores, kitchens supplies and tea point supplies, ordering as needed.
- Arrange weekly food and drinks orders for Company Meeting, Birthdays, and Celebrations.
- Regularly check and maintain stock levels of spare equipment (laptops, keyboards/mouse, laptop stands, mobile phone, desk phone, screens, etc…).
Facilities & Equipment Maintenance
- Care for our offices and facilities ensuring there are maintain to an excellent standard, conducting daily walk around and attending to any issues.
- Maintain accurate and complete asset records via our Asset Management platform, updating users, status, location etc…
- Maintain effective records of phone numbers allocation for both 3CX and mobile
- Supporting Operations Manager in dealing with business disruptions and system outages.
- Ensure that equipment and user accounts are prepared and ready for new employees with our IT team.
- Ensure that 3CX numbers and mobile phone numbers are assigned and ready for new starters
- Ensure that access to job boards is arranged when necessary, including LinkedIn licence
- Ensure that O365 login details are sent to the Hiring Manager the day before the new starter starting date
- Issue access cards
- Prepare the new starter's equipment bag and tag equipment
- Ensure that desks are properly set up, clean and tidy for new starter
- Offboard leavers by closing their O365 accounts, removing access to job boards, reassign mobile numbers and 3CX numbers, collecting access cards, equipment, etc…
Who are you?
- Educated to at least GCSE standard, with passes at Grade C (or equivalent) in English and Mathematics
- Office 365, particularly Outlook and Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of 3CX Administration (VOIP phone system) and NET Access system would be great but not necessary
- Excellent customer service skills with stakeholders at all levels
- Proactive problem solver who takes accountability for finding solutions
- Excellent organisation skills and able to prioritise tasks
- Able to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Clear written and verbal communication Skills,
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, in person, by telephone and in email
- Remains calm and solution oriented in the face of challenge
- High attention to detail
- A keen learner with a can-do attitude
- Process driven individual