React Native Technical Lead, New Greenfield Mobile App, London/ Remote
React Native Technical lead permanent position to lead the development of my clients first mobile application; a completely greenfield project.
As the technical lead, the successful candidate will have a significant voice in the direction and success of their mobile application. Working with their in house team of engineers, the project will be executed with support from a market leading mobile development agency as well as an ongoing dedicated development team.
The successful candidate will join their existing team of technical leads who are laying the foundation of a new Engineering Team in London. As part of a growing agile team, you will have the ability to help shape working practices as well as take a key role defining standards and systems across development teams.
- Designing core systems
- Defining coding standards
- Establishing technical practices
- Championing technical excellence
- Establishing technical vision
- Knowledge of common web technologies such as HTML, SCSS, CSS, GraphQL and REST APIs.
- Capable of designing consumer grade mobile applications with professional tooling and instrumentation.
- Experience of global roll-outs, i18n and l10n challenges.
- Feature testing and management practices.
- Proven experience as a lead engineer.
- Adept at problem solving and support engineering teams' decision making.
- Experienced at working in cross-team, agile environments.
- Understanding of current trends and wider technologies.
Salary- Up to £105,000 + bonus and benefits.
Interviews are being lined up for ASAP. Jess Quinn La Fosse.