React with Python/Java/C# Engineers | Global Investment Banking | Several positions available
A fast growing international company are currently looking to add software engineers to several teams accross the business. They have recently had a spurt in hiring junior talent & are now looking for mid lvl, senior & higher to compliment the teams.
The client is a global investment management firm. They use a diversified portfolio of several strategies within financial markets that aim to achieve excellent qualify & uncorrelated returns for their clients. They mainly have a high level of knowledge & success in operations, trading and technology which they attritube to rigorous scientific research.
Due to them beign a technology and data driven firm, they develop and build their own systems, from large scale data analysis to trading platfroms and compute farms. They currently have investments offices in Singapore, New York and London & do therefore emphasize true global collaboration. This is accomplished by alligning their technology, investment and operations teams functionally accross the globe.
You will be responsible for the following day-to-day
- Work with stakeholders across the business to understand the challenges faced, gather requirements, and collect documentation
- Build and maintain scalable, production grade backend applications using Python/Java/C# as well as frontend web applications using React
- Take ownership of the products you and your team work on to ensure continued support and improvements.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related subject
- 2+ years of professional software engineering experience
- Proficiency in Python/Java/C# and web development
- Experience with relational databases and document stores
- Proven track record of owning or working on end-to-end full-stack applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to pick up and learn new technologies and frameworks
- Rust is a nice to have
- Experience with highly available distributed systems
- Experience working with large datasets
What benefits can you expect?
- Base + Discretionary yearly bonus
- Private Dental & Medical (Including Family)
- Life, Income Protection and Critical Illness Insurance
- Free Lunch and Snacks offered in the office
- Travel Insurance
- 25 days annual leave + 2 Paid Volunteer Days
- 10% of your base (on top) into a Pension
- Reimbursement policy for employees to pursue continuing education/attend courses/ purchase books relevant to their role
- A central London based modern office
What to do now?
Simply apply to the role or call me (Soumia Zarrouki) on 07562610663 for more info. We should receive feedback within 2 working days & get the ball rolling!