Senior Quantitative Financial Analyst
(4-5 years Front-Office quant with background in Pricing and Risk or Strategies, Strong domain knowledge of FX Options, Strong programming skills (Python, C++ or Java))
We are partnered with an award-winning, fintech company which provides real-time data for fixed income, currencies and commodities. Through cutting-edge technology, our client provides end-to-end software to capture, analyse and act upon voice and electronic transaction data in Fixed Income, Currencies and Commodities (FICC) markets. They process trading and interaction data for clients and harness their data intelligently to provide actionable insights so they can better service their own clients.
- MSc or PhD in a quantitative discipline
- 4-5 years Front-Office quant with background in Pricing and Risk or Strategies
- Strong domain knowledge of FX Options
- Strong programming skills (Python, C++ or Java)
- Deep understanding of financial mathematics including stochastic modelling and probability theory, as
well as derivatives pricing
The client is looking to pay up to £110,000 per annum, plus bonus and benefits.