Our client, an international re-insurance organisation urgently require a QA Tester (manual) on an initial 6 month contract basis to join a large scale transformation programme. The web QA tester will work as part of a cross-functional Agile development team to deliver high-quality solutions across a broad range of interactive web and mobile projects, while driving and ensuring quality and good practice.
The QA tester will be responsbile for reviewing and analysing user stories to produce functional test specifications as well as execute test cases, manual or automated and analyse results.
- Strong in manual testing for web applications
- Insurance Domain knowledge is essential
- Experienced in Agile methods, ideally SCRUM
- knowledge or expderience arou d Java would be beneficial
- Experience using web based and mobile testing frameworks desirable
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps desirable
- ISTQB desirable but not essential
This role will a mixture of office based and home based (Hybrid) either Central London or Cirencester.
Please note the following:
- This role requires somebody able to start within 1-2 weeks
- This role will be operating Inside IR35 (PAYE/Umbrella)
If you fit the requirements please apply with your CV!