QA Engineer skilled in JS automation (Cypress and/or Typescript), API testing and unit testing is sought to work with a renowned media/publishing client to work in one of their Agile software engineering teams to drive automation.
This role is operating inside IR35 and you will be working remotely for the forseeable - the client is yet to confirm their plans for returning to the office, however, this will likely be a part-time basis if and when this happens.
You will be working alongside Engineers to set up an automation suite (with Cypress) and to ensure coverage across a high profile/high-traffic website. This is a hugely quality oriented environment so a fantastic role for any engineer who is truly passionate about software quality and agile practices.
Please note, although the initial term is 6 months - this is highly likely to continue extending for a number of additional terms.
If you have the following skillset - please apply with your CV.
- UI Test automation tooling Cypress & Selenium
- Unit testing and experience in paired programming (Jest or similar would be ideal)
- API testing (Microservices nice to have)
- CICD and relevant tooling (I.e CircleCI, Jenkins, Teamcity)
- Performance/Load testing and relevant tooling (Jmeter, Gatling)
Very nice to have: