We are partnered with a world leading AI-first company who provide an artificial intelligence software platform to industrial factories to help them eliminate waste, increase yield of manufacturing and decrease the environmental impact of factories. With exciting growth plans in place, the intention is to expand the software and data team who are working on a project for a $30 billion dollar, multinational mining business.
They are eager to add a Python ML engineer to their team to help with the optimisation of the mining process.
Our client's technology is a time series processor which allows efficient processing and analysis of signals from industrial sensors and other sources to help better monitor and perform optimization of industrial processes. They have developed a rapidly growing, high-performing team (ex Google, Invidia) who operate across multiple locations and support working remotely.
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience with Python. They should have experience with data science libraries as well as designing, developing and maintaining software.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software in Python
- Participation in the development process improvement by doing internal development tasks that make their teams more efficient
- Drive adoption of best practices in code health, testing and maintainability
- Excellent Python programming skills (2+ years of experience)
- Practical skills with data science libraries like NumPy, Pandas and Scikit-learn
- Solid experience of work with relational and noSQL databases
- Strong academic background, BSc/MSc/PhD in STEM discipline
The client are looking to pay £60,000-£110,000 per annum, an attractive equity package and and have a WFH scheme post Covid (Fully Remote Option available). They have offices in London,Manchester and Poland which can all be accessed should you need the space.
For more information, please send your CV to me on Luca.Serafini-Fracassini@lafosse.com