Senior Python Engineer
(Python, Django/Flask, AWS, GraphQL)
Hybrid Working (1 day per week in Office) £60,000-£85,000 per annum + equity + benefits
We are partnered with an innovative, venture-backed technology start-up who are focused on reducing the cost and complexity of legal advice. It uses a combination of human and artificial intelligence to review and edit contracts and is building software to fundamentally change the legal industry forever.
The company is on a steep growth trajectory and is seeking to add a Senior/Lead Software Engineer to help oversee the creation of ground-breaking products that are transforming legal teams.
- +3 Years commercial experience of Python Programming
- Commercial experience with Django/Flask
- Experience with AWS
- Have a background working in a start-up or similar size organisation and are passionate about building high quality products
- Have an in-depth understanding of the entire development process (design, development and deployment)
- Able to design build and deployment pipelines from scratch
- You will enjoy working in a stimulating, diverse and intellectually challenging environment where collaboration is essential to achieving results.
- Lead the development of back-end services and API's using Django and similar Python frameworks
- Build and maintain the Infrastructure our products and components are deployed to
- Write high quality, well tested code that solves challenging problems
- Taking ownership of projects, ensuring any risks or uncertainty are identified and communicated to appropriate stakeholders
- Mentor other engineers, ensuring best practices and development guidelines are adhered to
The client is looking to pay up to £85,000 per annum, plus equity and benefits. They also offer a flexible hybrid working policy
For more information please send your CV to me on Luca.Serafini-Fracassini@lafosse.com