Role: Project Support Officer
Location: Leeds (once restrictions are lifted)
Duration: 3 months
Rates: up to £350/day inside IR35
Start Date: ASAP
Our Leeds based client is currently looking for a Project Support Officer to join them for an initial 3-month contract. The successful candidate will work on supporting a Security Improvement Programme and Infrastructure & Cloud Delivery Portfolio within governance, control, and resource management.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage and maintain relationships with Project Managers, internal stakeholders including governance, assurance, resourcing, and finance.
- Manage Contractor vacancies across the Portfolio, managing recruitment campaigns with support from the contingent workforce managed service provider.
- Provide support for meetings where knowledge is required. This includes setting up and programme meetings, including the recording of meeting action logs and decision logs Accountability.
- Work with the leaders and Project Managers across the programmes to ensure effective communication takes place within the programmes and between the programme and the business.
- Strong planning skills and ability to prioritise work appropriately.
- Comprehensive understanding of Programme Management services, (e.g. risk management, planning, reporting and change control).
- Experience of supporting administration and business processes, e.g. in a large programme or project management environment, and designing, setting up and implementing project administrative processes and procedures.
- A strong communicator, able to communicate messages clearly to a range of audiences at all levels - both verbally and in writing.
- Experience of working with financial budgets and forecasts within large programmes.
- Experience of working in fast-paced environments on large programmes.
- A broad background in Information Security across various sectors, ideally with some exposure to retail.
If this role sounds of interest and you would like further information, please respond with an up to date copy of your CV for consideration.