Lafosse are working with a leading publishing / printing business who are looking for a project manager to lead, facilitate and ensure the successful delivery of one or more change projects within their Technology and Operations function. These projects will generally be large business impacting changes either as part of a programme or as a stand-alone initiative.
- Implementation of large business impacting projects which support the continued growth and evolution of the business globally
- Stakeholder management, Delivery Optimisation and Assurance such that projects are successfully delivered in a risk aware and managed way.
- Governance, Resource and scope management such that projects are delivered to time, cost and quality with clear and effective governance and decision frameworks in place.
For this role they are open to discussing flexibility for the working environment such as a blend of office and home working. They expect this role to require 1-2 days per week in our Oxford office.
- Previous experience working as Project Manager is essential
- Proven experience in delivery of complex business projects with multiple stakeholders
- Good understanding of Information Technology sector will be advantageous
- Strong track record of engaging with and influencing cross-functional stakeholders
- Demonstrable ability to use communication and presentation skills to Influence at all levels and ability to articulate business/technical outcomes using simple clear language
- Good at figuring out the processes necessary to get things done; knows how to organise people and activities
- Build and deliver business project(s) to realise one or more business outcomes in project management delivery frameworks such as Waterfall, Agile etc. Demonstrate a track record of continuous improvement
- Strong commercial and financial acumen
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good organisation skills and priority management skills
- Able to deal with ambiguity and cope with change effectively
- Competent in all MS office programs
- Excellent presentation skills
- PRINCE2 Practitioner / PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner / PMP is highly desirable
- 25 days' holiday that rises with service, plus bank holidays and Christmas closure (3-days) and a 35-hour working week.
- Open to discussing flexibility in respect of working hours and the use of technology to support regular remote working, dependent on role.
- Great variety of active employee networks and societies.
- Pension up to 12%, offering loans and savings schemes through our partnership with Salary Finance, in addition to travel to work schemes and access to a wide range of local discounts.
If you are interested in this role or would like any additional information, please hit apply!