Our client are looking for an experienced IT Project Manager to manage the delivery of multiple projects / workstreams in the Supply Chain Fashion Manufacturing and Global Trade Compliance space. The ideal candidate will be provided the unique opportunity to develop their knowledge of the luxury fashion sector through exposure across our business.
This is an exciting role for an experienced Project Manager capable of handling multiple workstreams concurrently.
You will work with a talented and dedicated team in an environment with a great culture. The work is fast paced and challenging with scope for learning new skills.
- Experience of delivering complex warehouse system implementations (ideally in the Fashion Manufacturing space)
- Experience with Customs, Global Trade and Compliance
- Familiarity and appreciation of the strengths and weaknesses of a range of technologies including SAP AFS, SAP Retail and MIC
- Interest in Creative Industry, Retail or Consumer Goods
- Background of Management Consulting
- Experience multi system data integration
- Programme Management / PMP training
- Formal Agile training; certification
- Demonstrable experience of multiple End-to-End Project Lifecycles
- Ability to drive great team performance during delivery is critical
- Strong ability to work with teams in a collaborative manner
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrable understanding of both functional and non-functional IT
- Comfortable owning relationships with external parties
- Can work fairly autonomously with excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrable experience with scope control and management
- Have experience delivering projects on time and on budget
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply within or send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org