Project Manager - Tech & Change
£50,000 - £65,000
- Lead, drive and deliver significant, complex business change projects (often with a digital or tech component) that impact our guests, operations or back-office systems.
- Own and project manage multiple change initiatives at any one time
- Work within the clients established PMO framework to deliver your projects, often across the different divisions.
- Apply established project management principles and processes to smoothly deliver successful projects, flexing the methodology to the type of project being managed.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders from across the business, confirming requirements and specs. Proactively manage expectations and track/report project progress.
- Understand the business needs and justifications for each project, ensuring you have the facts to make recommenations based on what's best for the business.
Skills and experience
- A highly accomplished project manager with significant experience managing multiple, complex business initiatives from start to finish.
- A solid grasp of project management principles with experience in successfully applying and advancing those principles, ideally backed up with a recognised standards based qualification.
- An excellent communicator, adept at producing simple plans, roadmaps and status update. You will be able to adapt your communications to different audiences.
- Excellent people management skills, able to lead, motivate and coordinate a diverse project team, including external suppliers.