Project Manager - Operational Readiness
La Fosse Associates are working with a scaling FinTech business who are an Operational Readiness Manager to work with internal and external stakeholders to operationalise product.
The operational readiness manager will be accountable for aligning Product, Customer Services and IT operations and ensuring that the Programme approach aligns with the broader Service Introduction process. The role will ensure that project teams and the wider business community understand Service Introduction requirements and support functions and are aware, prepared and capable of supporting any new Product deployed.
This is a key role in a busy, growing, Product Business and will be suited to candidate with exceptional communication skills and who thrives in a flexible environment.
- Managing the delivery of Operational Readiness across projects.
- Ensuring all risks are owned and mitigated to meet requirements and that partners and internal teams are ready to operate change.
- Providing advice and support in establishment of operational requirements, assessments, and compliance.
- Liaising with Operations teams to ensure all requirements are captured for new Products/Changes. Slightly amend
- Pro-actively supporting business change projects/initiatives by managing all operational activities to ensure teams ready for launch with no negative impact to delivery of service levels/KPIs or quality, highlighting risks/barriers to achievement
- Working collaboratively across all Operational functions to ensure appropriate level of requirements are delivered against the defined Operations Strategy.
The successful applicant will be/ have:
- Experience owning Operational Readiness plans ensuring all Service-related risks and issues and ensure they are handled successfully.
- Experience identifying Service-related risks and issues and ensure they are handled successfully.
- Demonstrable experience supporting Service Transformation - process, tools, and automation; scoping, coordinating, communicating and overseeing change and successful adoption with merchants and partners.
- Able to identify Product related risks and issues for new product and change ensure they are handled successfully. Customer focused
- Experienced ensuring Operational readiness by facilitating required workshops with IT Operations & Customer Services and Product
- 3 to 5 years' experience working within a customer focused team
- Proficient in the use of Confluence, MS Office tools, MS Project, comfortable with the use of MS Teams