La Fosse Associates are seeking a Project Manager with excellent stakeholder management skills and experience within Company/London Market (re)insurance for an initial 3- month contract.
The successful Project Manager will lead and manage all stages of agent management lifecycle including agent onboarding, monitoring, servicing and evaluation of workflow systems.
- Strong project delivery background with more recent experience within the insurance/financial services
- Demonstrable experience of successfully delivering critical and complex IT system related projects within financial services
- Proven experience in Agile software development and lifecycle methodologies
- Strong communication, facilitation, presentation & negotiation skills
- Knowhow and experience in state of the art information technology
- Ability to work with third parties and offshore development teams
- Experience of Appian or similar Workflow platforms
This is an initial 3 month contract with likeliness to extend. (Inside IR35). Both hybrid working and fully remote candidates based in the UK, are able to be considered.