Finance Project Manager - Payments
La Fosse Associates are working with a scaling FinTech business who are seeking a hands-on Project Manager with Finance Transformation experience to automate manual processes, particularly around settlement, billing and invoicing.
- Manage the delivery of Finance Product and projects, working as part of a Product team.
- Own and manage the Finance roadmap and project lifecycle, be able to work independently while demonstrating keen attention to detail.
- Govern and collate all risks, issues, and dependencies throughout the project life cycle with a clear path to resolve.
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of project governance documentation including but not limited to project plans, RAID logs and RACI matrices.
- Manage and facilitate key activities within the Finance Agile product squad, run stand up scrum meetings, pre-launch Go / No Go sign off
- Responsible for stakeholder communication of project updates to all interested parties (internal and external)
- Deliver project outcomes with a focus on priorities to meet the Product roadmap and project deadlines.
The successful applicant will be/ have:
- Project Management experience Financial Services experience (ideally Payments processing, acquiring or issuing).
- Experience Project Managing finance transformation projects, moving from manual to automated ways of working
- Exceptional understanding of the end to end Finance function and experience working closely with CFO's/ Head of Finance. Namely an understanding of Settlements, Billing and Invoicing
- Experience running Finance projects having worked in the payments sphere, Fintech, Finance Services.
- Proficient in the use of Confluence, MS Office tools, MS Project, comfortable with the use of MS Teams
- Worked in a Product focused organisation which is fast paced and outcome driven