- Hybrid Working
- Government and Public Services
£550 - £600 per annum
- ERP Consultant
- ERP Project Manager
- Project Manager
In partnership with an executive government agency, we are in the market for a Project Manager to play a leading role in the implementation of D365 ERP within a high profile finance transformation.
Role: Project Manager
Contract length: 5 months initially
Location: London – hybrid working
Essential skills : Requires MS Dynamics 365 Experience – Experience in finance transformation preferred
* Delivery – Create and lead the project to deliver the agreed outcomes within time, cost and quality constraints.
* Project management – Day-to-day management and leadership of the project and the project team. Set project controls. Design the project structure appropriate to stage. Select and apply appropriate delivery methodologies.
* Business case – Co-ordinate development of the business case.
* Budget – Track delivery within budget.
* Resources – Schedule / manage resources to deliver the project. May work independently or with a small team.
* Benefits realisation – Ensure benefits are identified, understood, measured, tracked and owned. Ensure appropriate Benefits Realisation Strategy is in place and monitor longer term delivery of benefits against the business case.
* Stakeholder management – Identify key stakeholders and develop effective relationships.
* Risks and issues – Identify and monitor project risks and issues. Develop mitigating actions and escalate as appropriate.
* Governance – Provide key reports and support effective governance and decision making.
* Assurance – Support or set appropriate project assurance.
* Change management – Ensure effective change management processes are in place to agree and document changes to deliverables as agreed with stakeholders.
* Guidance and support – Seek appropriate support, guidance and coaching from the project community. Show commitment to personal development. Promote effective individual and team performance.
* Project performance and controls – Build Project Plan and apply appropriate project principles to deliver stated objectives. Identify and set appropriate Project Controls. Track and report delivery against milestones