- Hybrid Working
- Financial Services
£90000 - £100000 per annum + 30% Bonus + Additional Benefits
- Project Manager
2 months ago
30% Bonus + Additional Benefits
Project Manager (Defined Benefits) – London/Hybrid – £90,000 to £110,000 + bonus (potential up to 30%)
La Fosse are currently partnered with a client who are in search of an experienced Project Manager to support their Defined Benefits and Pensions programme of work.
The Project Manager will be an essential member of the technology team, is in charge of delivering complex change and real business value. As confident leaders of cross-functional teams, they will balance progress and risk, ensuring project completion by company standards.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Previous experience within the Defined Benefits or Pensions Risk space
- Ideally a background within the Financial Services, Insurance or Payments sector
- Experience within Regulated or Audited environments
- You’ll partner with Sponsors and Business Product Owners to drive effective definition and prioritisation of business goals, outcomes, benefits, and measures of success for all projects
- Drive the plan’s execution to meet business priorities, using a proactive and assertive approach to identify delivery risks, issues, and dependencies and find ways to deal with them
- Actively manage senior stakeholders and ensure transparency and engagement at all times.
- Identify and manage resource capacity and capability for each project, partnering with the Value Stream Delivery Lead and central Portfolio team.