Role: Project Manager - Data Migration
Location: full time remote (client is located in Hemel Hempstead but remote working is available)
Duration: 1 month initial with strong likelihood for extension
Rates: up to £500/day (outside IR35)
Start Date: ASAP (ideally 21/6/2021)
Our Hemel Hempstead based client is currently looking for a Project Manager to join them on an initial 1 month contract with a strong likelihood for extension. They are happy for the candidate to work remotely so this will not be a full time on site role. They are looking for an immediate start for the 21/6/2021 and the successful candidate will have experience of managing complex data migrations and will have worked on large scale transformations previously.
You will be responsible for:
- Project planning, scoping and formulating a clear delivery plan
- Breaking down initiatives and translating them into clear, well-defined requirements
- Dependency mapping for initiatives and managing dependencies with other teams
- Engaging with third-parties and managing relationships with vendors where required
- Engage with key stakeholders to ensure delivery plans are planned out, communicated and well understood, as well as providing timely status updates
- Managing and resolving risk and issues, and negotiating trade-offs with other teams
If this role sounds of interest and you would like further information, please respond with an up to date copy of your CV for consideration.