La Fosse Associates are working with an international Payments Business who are seeking an experienced project manager to join their Strategic Projects team.
Reporting to the Head of Programmes, you will be supporting delivery of our client's change ambitions through the successful implementation of strategic programmes across the firm.
Your first engagement will be focused on supporting a Compliance/ Remediation transformation. An understanding compliance functions including safeguarding, risk and remediation will be essential in this role.
You will be expected to drive cross functional collaboration and be comfortable communicating at the Executive Level. We are seeking a candidate with strong Banking experience, who understands the business needs, and will work with Projects Sponsors to successfully deliver project outcomes. The candidate will be passionate about project delivery, is ambitious and innovative in thought.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who thrives in a busy environment and enjoys working on a variety of different opportunities.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience of successfully completing the entire project lifecycle, from inception to implementation;
- Ability to lead a cross functional, distributed team to deliver successfully.
- Experience working with regulators such as PRA, FCA, GFSA.
- Proven experience with a compliance transformation, supporting the team to modernise and the business to meet it's regulatory requirements.
- Record of delivering to time, quality and budget.
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Able to articulate complex messages with clarity and ease to all audiences and flex style as required.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- ability to cope with high demand requirements of stakeholders.
- logical, innovative, methodical and thorough approach to work.
- Expertise in driving decisions and implementing operational plans.
- Collaborative, relationship-builder who can influence outcomes as well as work independently; Known as being a team player and achieving for the group rather than individual.