Role: Project Manager
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join the world's leading insurance and reinsurance marketplace. They are looking for an experienced Project Manager to deliver business application projects whilst improving their delivery framework and best practices.
The role will sit within their Business Transformation Team and will focus on effecting change across their Technical Remediation Controls Programme. You will have some line and matrix management responsibilities.
- Defining, structuring, and delivering projects through full life cycle.
- Work with a variety of stakeholders and SMEs across the business and externally.
- Work with internal Product and System Manager, the Architecture Team, and the Infrastructure and Operations teams, as well as internal security.
- Work with Test Management Team with regards to integration testing and UAT.
- Support the Portfolio Manager to make sure delivery and remediation activities stay on track and on budget.
- Manage and resolve issues and risks.
- Stakeholder management.
- Experience delivering large scale projects in a regulated environment, concurrently.
- Detailed understanding of application migrations.
- Line management experience.
- Experience having managed multi-million pound project with budgetary responsibilities.
- Experience engaging with senior stakeholders (senior management/board level).
- Experience managing third party resources.
- Familiar with MS Projects
Salary: £80,000 - £90,000 + bonus and benefits
Location: London, flexible working on offer
This is a great opportunity to join a world-renowned insurance and reinsurance market as they go through a huge transformation. If this could be of interest and you have the experience, please click apply or email me directly on email@example.com.