£550 - £630 Per Day Outside IR35 - Hybrid Working
La Fosse are excited to be working with a leading Payments business who are seeking a project manager to join their Strategic Projects Team. Reporting to the Head of Programmes, you will be supporting delivery of their change ambitions through the successful implementation of strategic programmes across the firm.
Your first engagement will be focused on implementation of their Banking Strategy, which could include standing up and operationalising UK and International Branches and or Subsidiaries of their Gibraltar Bank. An understanding of Regulatory requirements, processes and procedures is a plus. You will be expected to drive cross-functional collaboration, and be comfortable communicating at the Executive Level.
- Experience of successfully completing the entire project lifecycle, from inception to implementation.
- Ability to lead a cross functional, distributed team to deliver successfully.
- Experience working with regulators such as PRA, FCA, GFSA.
- General understanding of operationalising a Bank.
- Experience of Payments Infrastructure.
- Track record of delivering to time, quality and budget.
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Able to articulate complex messages with clarity and ease to all audiences and flex style as required.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Ability to understand the requirements of stakeholders.
- Expertise in driving decisions and implementing operational plans.