Role: Project Manager
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 + Benefits
Location: Central London
Project Manager required to join a private equity backed Media organisation that is setting up a variety of new Digital products and services. You will report into Director of Digital Product and be accountable for driving the successful launch of a series of new products, expected to incorporate a range of components including headless CMS, Elastic Search, Identity & Access Management, subscription/online payment applications, virtual events & networking applications, and integration with business systems including CRM, Marketing Automation Tools, Data Hub, etc.
You will work within an agile scrum framework and join a small but growing team of BAs, product and project managers, and will have a mix of "classic" project management responsibilities including:
Project Management Duties:
- Create and maintain detailed project plans (including spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps when needed), clearly assigning tasks and deadlines
- Coordinate and monitor internal resources and third parties for the flawless execution of projects from inception to launch
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Background working within B2B, Financial Media, Saas based organisation is essential
- Previous background operating as a Project Manager is essential
- Track record of working on a variety of IT systems / software / application projects is essential
- Experience in using both AGILE and Waterfall is essential
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills is essential
This is a fantastic time to join a private equity backed organisation that has a true Product centred mentality and is growing substantially on a Global scale.