Job Title: Project Manager
Day Rate: £700PD-£800PD (Inside IR35)
Contract Length: 6 Month
Project Manager required to join a leading Global organisation and support CxO with the planning and coordination of transformation assessment initiatives. The organisation is planning to launch a large transformational programme in several Europe-based business units to modernise technological landscape as well as to simplify and rationalise processes.
This role will be expected to work closely with the vendor team and ensure effective planning and coordination of internal activities, proactive communications and timely engagement of relevant team members and sponsors, transparency of the assessments progress, key risks and bottlenecks.
- Experience working as a Project Manager is essential
- Experience in writing Business Cases and conducting strategic assessments on high profile projects is essential
- Experience in working on large IT system and Business Transformation projects is essential
- Strong track record in delivering Global projects is essential
- Strong stakeholder management and experience working with CxO and MD is essential
- Exceptional change management skills - people, process, technology is essential
- PRINCE 2, AGILE is essential
Please apply if you are interested in applying for the role position.