Technical Project Manager - Cyber Security - Insurance
La Fosse Associates are excited to be working with a leading independent, international insurance broker who are undertaking a managed device laptop rollout and require a technical project manager with experience in the Lloyd's, London and International insurance market to join their team on a contract basis.
The successful project manager will have a background in a range of technical projects and specific experience of User Adaption.
- Report to the Head of PMO.
- Accomplish project objectives - deliver on quality, time and budget.
- Planning project activities - aligned to business objectives, requirements, priorities and testing.
- Budget management and reporting within projects
- Evaluate and manage project resources
- Support the Business Analyst team in their requirements gathering and documentation.
- Manage relationships with Key Stakeholders at all levels
- Ensure that project documentation is maintained and standards are adhered to.
- Produce regular status reports and provide written and in-person updates to Key Stakeholders and Steering groups.
- Work as part of a PMO team providing support, guidance and mentoring to colleagues as appropriate.
Our client requires the following skills/experience:
- Lloyd's, London and International insurance market knowledge.
- An understanding of Cyber security programmes/projects
- Experience with User Adaptation
- Data protection knowledge is preferred
- Waterfall (Prince 2) / Agile methodologies
- Strong, demonstrable Project Management experience
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent report writing and presentation abilities
- Project management skills (including time management).
- Ability to communicate at all levels across the business
- Facilitation and Leadership skills (e.g. running meetings, workshops etc.)
- Presentation skills (presenting complex information and ideas for stakeholders)
- Broad understanding across a wide range of IT and technical areas
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office applications.
- Requirements gathering and authoring.
- Experience with mainstream project management tools eg MS Project
£500 -600 per day - Inside IR35 - 6months+ contract