Project Manager - Financial Crime Programme - Insurance
La Fosse Associates are excited to be working with a leading international insurance broker who are undertaking a complex financial crime transformation programme.
As they enter the execution and delivery phase of this multi-faceted programme, they are looking to hire an experienced Project Manager who has knowledge within Financial Crime and have a solid understanding of the Insurance eco-system.
The Project Manager will be primarily focused on the set up a centralised financial crime ops function
Our client requires the following skills and experience:
- Experienced Project Manager within Insurance (Lloyds/Broking)
- An understanding of organisational design in the creation of processes, procedures and internal SLAs
- Experience with the setting up of a function/ project including new team set up such as recruitment/capacity planning, capability modelling and training needs assessments
- Knowledgeable regarding financial regulations practices
- Experience working in complex programmes
- Ability to demonstrate solid commercial acumen
£550 -650 per day - Inside IR35 - 6months+ contract