Role: Project Manager
Salary: 60k (+benefits package)
Location: York (Hybrid working model - on site 1/2 a month)
Start Date: ASAP
Our key client is looking for a highly motivated and accomplished Project Manager. The Project Manager will drive end to end delivery of projects to customers, maintaining communication with all stakeholders to ensure lean and successful project delivery across the full client engagement lifecycle within scope, timeline and budget. The Project Manager will be responsible for commercial activities, successful project delivery, stakeholder management as well as people management.
- Developed communication skills, with ability to write clearly and concisely
- Ability to lead and deliver AGILE / SCRUM projects.
- Ability to manage communication with stakeholders at a variety of levels, and select the most appropriate method of communication
- Confidence in leading presentations, and ability to present complex ideas to a non-technical audience
- Ability to anticipate stakeholder and colleague needs and respond accordingly
- Ability to estimate and forecast progress accurately
- Ability to translate ideas and solutions to clear tasks and models
- Working knowledge of design methods, models and techniques
- Awareness of business process modelling
- Experience of working on large scale projects
- Experience of leading project teams to success
- Project Management qualification or equivalent experience
If this role is of interest, please respond with an up to date copy of your CV for consideration.