My client, a leading non-profit organisation, are looking to recruit an expereinced Project Manager to manage the delivery of a new web-based application. The Project Manager will have proven experience joining a project in-flight and delivering at pace to a hybrid waterfall/agile delivery methodology.
Background to the role:
- The charity have kicked off a project to deliver a new web-based application to register applications to participate in their events.
- The web-based application is integrated within their main website and provides the opportunity to fill in your details and make a payment for an event.
- In the back end, this data flows into their CRM to reconcile the payments and register the booking/personal data.
- The new application will also require process, ways or working and IT architectural changes - which impacts on 3-4 areas of the business, including: Fundraising, CRM, Finance & Customer Service Teams.
- This delivery is waterfall, but 2 of the technology teams work in Agile, as does the 3rd Party supplier. So, a hybrid approach would be needed.
- Experience of both agile & waterfall delivery methodology
- Extensive and effective supplier management experience
- Experience delivering projects across multiple business units/ stakeholder groups
- Experience introducing applications into the business
- Experience pushing new processes/ways of working forward / driving workshops with the business
- Experience of system integration & data flows
- NFP experience desirable, but not necessary
If you have the key experience listed above and are available to start in September, please apply!