Role: Project Manager
I am currently looking to recruit a Project Manager to join a world leading marketing and advertising company. They are looking for an experienced Project Manager to deliver a variation of projects within their Global Investment Systems Team, which will include projects around implementing data reporting systems and analytical applications to provide insights and assist with their trading and investment strategy, as well as a variety of others.
- Shaping and managing end to end software projects.
- Defining, structuring, and delivering projects through full life cycle.
- Scoping, producing, and maintaining project management artefacts, including project proposals, business cases, budgets, plans, timelines, status reports, risk/issue logs etc.
- Working with development teams, product owners, and end users.
- Stakeholder management.
- Experience with full SDLC.
- Experience with Data based projects.
- Experience in the media/advertising industry.
- Experience with stakeholder management.
Salary: £65,000 + Benefits
Location: London and flexible working on offer
This is a great opportunity to join a huge industry name. If this could be of interest and you have the experience, please click apply or email me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.