Role: Project Manager
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 + Benefits
Location: Central London
Project Manager required to join a VC backed Global Software-as-a-Service platform that empowers retailers and brands to create highly effective and fully customised apps in quick time. You will report into the Project Management, Team Lead and need to have a good technical understanding proactive approach to ensuring Apps launch in a quick fashion.
This is a fast growing Professional Services team and you will be required to launch projects, working with clients and the development team throughout. Onboarding new clients out the platform will be the main focus o f the role however there will be opportunities to work with clients post-launch on change requests and evolutions, as well as managed services to deliver bespoke features to integrate clients with 3rd party integrations.
- Experience operating as a client-facing Project Manager / Implementation role is essential
- Experience delivering Digital projects such as Mobile Apps and Website or (CMS, CRM etc) projects is essential
- Background working with Pre-sales and Sales team is essential
- Experience using AGILE, Scrum, Kanban is essential
- Experience in working with inhouse Developers and third-party suppliers is essential
- Good stakeholder management and communication skills
This is a really exciting time to join an organisation with a fantastic range of clients within the Retail industry that are going from strength to strength as a result of Digital investment.