We are supporting National Charity that is undergoing an organisational wide transformation to further enhance their research and innovation as well as services to end users.
We are now looking for an implementation project manager to deliver hey business critical project that will allow the organisation to engage more effectively with the end users, making use of technology to do so.
- Proven track record of successful delivery of Marketing Technology projects with excellent written & verbal communications skills.
- Knowledge of Customer Data Platforms, CRM systems, Insight & Analysis tools
- Experience of having worked on a digital transformation / digital marketing implementation project.
- Experience of working with senior stakeholders at all levels
- Experience of managing projects involving a high degree of stakeholder engagement and change.
- Experience of writing standard project documentation.
- Experience of packaged systems selection, implementation and enhancement.
- Knowledge of Microsoft D365 Customer Insights and Marketing App
- Experience in a not-for-profit organisation with an annual income that exceeds £50m and an understanding of the business models they employ.
If you are interested and available please do you get in touch.