- Hybrid Working
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Great benefits
- Project Manager
- Microsoft Office
- MS Powerpoint
4 weeks ago
Title: CAPEX Project Manager
Salary: £50,000 – £60,000
Location: Holborn ~ 3 days in office weekly
La Fosse have partnered with an international market-leading media brands, broadcasting, and outdoor organisation who are looking for a Project Manager to join their team to manage and deliver their Capex Projects across their aviation, and transport clients.
You will have the responsibility of managing all projects on an end to end basis, taking management of the commissioning and installation, health and safety, and successful delivery of the outdoors portfolio. This role is a progressive opportunity whereby the organisation will support your professional development and look to promote this opportunity to Senior Project Manager.
- Accountable for the successful management and delivery of the Projects to budget, to scope, and safety, whilst adhering to the requirements and CDM regulations 2015.
- Operate within construction contract frameworks, NEC, JCT,CCN etc and ensure these are effectively administered.
- Understand and implement the objectives of the projects and have clear ownership for delivery of the critical success criteria.
- Work within appropriate project management controls aligned to the approach of the project and relevant transport Partners.
- Actively manage and engage with the contractors on site, working with HSEQ and Audit.
- Ensure legislative and engineering compliance to internal and external standards, taking projects through the required independent checks and approvals.
- Actively manage and accurately report on the project risks and progress throughout the project lifecycle.
- Produce, communicate, and maintain high quality project documentation in line with project requirements
- Handover assets into operation, with full acceptance from the operational business.
- Work with Engineering, Safety, Programme and Partnership teams to meet business requirements, technical and product specifications, design and engineering standards and commercial integration
- Work with the Director of Programmes and the PMO to ensure that programme methodology is maintained and aligned to those required by the client and that the key stages of the Methodology are adhered to.
- Demonstrate excellent relationship and stakeholder management of key clients, third – party suppliers, and contractors, with clear communication and effective escalation channels.
- Work with the Senior Project Manager and Commercial Manager to ensure that the correct contracting and legal frameworks are administered and adhered to.
- Continually seek feedback from clients in order to proactively manage any issues and to drive continuous improvement.
- Significant demonstrable experience managing projects of various types; Civil, mechanical or electrical.
- Delivery of construction installation and commissioning projects ideally on transport environments.
- NEBOSH qualified (ideal)
- Deployment experience delivering to BS standards in electrical and design.
- Experience managing contractors and suppliers.
- Adherence to CDM regulations 2015 and evidence of safety first site management and auditing.
- Managing large Capex projects & roll outs.
- Excellent IT skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint; planning systems (Primavera P6) and document management systems (ASite)
- Project Management (e.g. APM, Prince II Practioner)
- NEC3 or similar contract management experience.