Senior Project Manager - Permanent - Offices in London or Peterborough - £65,000-75,000
Fully remote for now with 1 or 2 days a week in office from 2022
- This Senior PM will be working across the company - bridge between marketing, digital, tech teams and context.
- Need strong PM experience with structured methodology
- Stakeholder experience is important
- Lead steering meetings - exceptional comm skills
- Consumer facing projects - getting something to market
- B2C environment
- This is not an IT/Tech PM role - this is across consumer projects/marketing.
As part of a subscription transformation programme, this client aims to drive more value from their direct customers and plan to build and launch new propositions, products and platforms that can deliver this growth in customer life-time value.
You will be the project manager of this transformation project and will work closely with the Chief Customer Officer, Chief Digital Offer and Group Managing Directors and members from the Customer Marketing Team, the Digital and Technology teams and the Content and Finance Teams.
As well as being responsible for Planning and Delivering of this consumer project, your role will involve the following: capturing and analysing business requirements, developing business cases, mapping process and data workflows, replaying business and technical requirements. You will also need to create and manage standard project documents such as PIDs, Project plans and updates, budget tracking and management, RAID logs etc