- Field Based
- Flexible Working
- Office Based
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
- Project Manager
Job Title: Project Manager
Contract type: 12-month contract, full time
Location: Hybrid (South West London & Remote)
Salary: £50,000 – £55,000 per annum
Reports to: Transformation Lead
We have an exciting 12-month contract opportunity working in London with a charitable organisation. They are looking to appoint a Project Manager to support the delivery of the Fit for the Future Transformational Change Programme, a 3-year portfolio of projects that will help us to adopt and sustain the right approaches and capabilities to operate successfully within an increasingly challenging external environment.
As part of a dynamic team responsible for delivering the transformation programme, you will work with leaders, teams, customers and their families across the organisation to develop and deliver change projects and programmes that will improve the business, culture, and ability to provide outstanding support to people.
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced project manager. Reporting to the Transformation Lead, you will provide flexible and high-quality project management across a number of key projects within the planned transformation programme, leading on more complex projects and responsible for the day-to-day management of all project activities to ensure successful delivery, including planning and developing projects; drafting and maintaining all project documentation; reporting progress and providing briefings as required; finding solutions to issues as they arise; managing risk; identifying and managing stakeholders; identifying, capturing and controlling changes to projects; closing projects and handing over the project outputs to business as usual service areas.
Ideal candidates will have:
- 3+ years’ experience as a Project Manager
- Experience leading on multiple improvement or change projects from initiation through planning and delivery, to closure, with evidence of delivering outcomes and benefits
- Project Management qualifications such as Prince2 Practitioner / MSP or equivalent certification
- Experience managing and engaging with stakeholders of all levels, ideally in the context of implementing significant change
- Experience managing end-to-end projects (full project life cycle)
- Experience in applying Waterfall, Agile, and Hybrid methods to manage the delivery of change projects
- Experience working a similar role in charities, education or public sector is advantageous
If you are eager to build on your experience working on a high-profile project and looking to make an impact with a well-known charitable organisation, apply now!
Full job specification available on application.