Role: Project Manager (Permanent)
We are currently working with a Global Leading equipment and vendor financial organisation who are embarking on a major, large-scale IT transformation Programme. The client is looking for a Project Manager to join the Business Change Team to deliver an intranet platform onto SharePoint.
You will also have the opportunity to deliver projects within the various workstreams within the transformation programme which can include a new CMS, digitalisation of the finance ledger and Back office, POS projects, Data migrations, and customer portals. This is a highly interpersonal role which requires comfortability within liaising between the Technical teams and the Business teams to aid successful delivery.
- Manage projects ensuring they are running in line with the project lifecycle.
- Maintaining project plans using project management tools; updating and tracking progress against the baseline and manage the timely delivery of the projects.
- Manage multiple projects at different stages.
- Direct, manage and motivate the project teams.
- Maintain an awareness of potential inter-dependencies with other projects and their impact, ensuring communication and reports are maintained to a high quality
- Estimating timelines, measuring risk, and devising mitigation strategies for identified risks.
- Managing expectations for the delivery of the project and escalating issues on deadlines as early as possible to senior management to enable appropriate corrective action to be taken.
- Coordination of UAT and test cycles.
- Managing project budgets.
- Manage communication and expectations with stakeholders.
- Conduct post implementation reviews to assess project success.
- Project Management Qualification (Prince2, PMP, PMI, etc.).
- Background within Financial Services, Utilities, or equivalent regulatory Organisation.
- Proven experience delivering Customer Management System implementations, builds, and upgrades.
- Excellent knowledge of SharePoint, and Business Applications (i.e. POS).
- Excellent Stakeholder management, with great communication skills at all levels, externally and internally.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and communication techniques at all levels, externally and internally.
Location: London (Hybrid 2-3 days in office)