Duties and Responsibilities
* Working closely with the Director of Global Projects/Programmes on strategic planning, business transformation, and project planning.
* Creating and maintaining robust Project Initiation Documents, Project Plans, and Schedules.
* Managing the scope, schedule, budget, quality, risks, and issues of the projects throughout their lifecycle, ensuring that all changes are logged, assessed, and approved accordingly.
* Proactively managing stakeholder relationships across different locations to ensure expectations are managed and achieved.
* Ensuring delivery of projects according to agreed KPIs, SLAs, and quality standards.
* Co-chair PSC meetings, creating decks, and presenting to internal & external stakeholders.
* Managing & influencing internal and external resources (account managers, product managers, IT staff, developers, QAs, etc.), including third-party vendors.
* Reporting progress and providing frequent status updates to various groups of stakeholders.