Role: Project Manager
A Project Manager is required to join a global manufacturing and supply chain organisation embarking on a digital transformation to drive innovation and growth. Technology is key to the organisations future success and direction as they disrupt the industry.
They are looking for an experienced Project Manager to take responsibility of multiple end-to-end digital initiatives. This is a multiple year digital transformation, so they have a strong pipeline of projects over the next couple of years which includes: implementation of new digital solutions, system implementations & development, new catalogue implementations, new innovative product delivery.
- Deliver end to end digital and technology projects varying in size and complexity.
- Create and manage project plans and assist with the tracking, documentation, issue management and status updates for the project.
- Work alongside the technical team to manage project delivery from initiation to closure, to agreed time, cost, and quality standards.
- Agree and document high level implementation approach, change management approach (including business readiness for change), and project roadmap.
- Contribute expertise to ensure best quality of discussion and decision-making on behalf of the IT team.
- Experience delivering projects using Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Experience delivering digital and technology projects of varying complexity
- Project management qualification, e.g., Prince 2, Agile, PMP or equivalent.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- Excellent stakeholder management, including senior/ executive stakeholders, 3rd parties, internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven knowledge and experience of planning and reporting to a high standard, and the ability to communicate and present these confidently.
This is a remote based role, with very occasional travel to site in London.
Salary: £60,000 - £75,000 + Excellent Benefits + Bonus
If this could be of interest and you have the experience, please click apply or email me directly at email@example.com