Job Title: Project Manager
Contract type: 2 year FTC, full time
Location: Hybrid, with x2 days in London based offices
Salary: £50,000- 55,000 per annum
Reports to: Transformation Lead
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Project Manager, to join an ambitious and successful London charity supporting vulnerable people and their families. The charity has a bold 3-year forward strategy focusing on transformation efforts to continue their success in developing and growing high-quality support.
To deliver this new strategy, they are appointing a Project Manager who will be part of a dynamic team supporting the delivery of their transformation programme. Responsibilities will include providing flexible and high-quality project management across a number of key projects, leading on more complex projects, planning and developing projects along with wide stakeholder management.
With the Transformation programme now launching, this is an amazing opportunity for a Project Manager looking to make a genuine impact within a large organisation.
Ideal candidates will have:
- 4+ years' experience as a Project Manager
- Demonstratable experience managing a team and leading end-to-end improvement or change projects
- Experience working within a programme structure and facilitating Project Board meetings, papers and decision making
- PRINCE 2 / MSP qualification or evidence of equivalent level of experience
- Strong stakeholder management and engagement skills at all levels
If you are an experienced Project Manager looking for a new and exciting challenge, we want to hear from you!