Job Title: Project Manager
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
Project Manager is required to work within required to join a Private Equity backed Entertainment business that is going through a large Business Transformation involving various Business Change projects. This is a hands-on role in a fast-paced environment, whereby you will be helping undertake Marketing, Legal, Finance Process Improvements.
- Experience working as a Project Manager is essential
- Ability to demonstrate hands on approach and performing roles such as Project Manager is essential
- Track record of working with Back-office functions such as Business Change (such as Finance Systems, Marketing, legal etc)
- Clear communicator who can communicate to all levels of stakeholders within the business is essential
- Able to understand the business process and how the existing systems work is essential
- To be able to multi - task, prioritise and manage multiple projects and able to meet the deadlines.
- Willingness to take on projects you may have not done before and take it into the right direction.
This is a great opportunity for a candidate to join an organisation that is investing and growing and get the opportunity to shape and define your role.