Role: Project Manager
Date Rate: £550 - 600PD (Outside IR35)
Location: Central London
Project Manager is required to join a Private Equity backed Entertainment business that is going through a large IT & Business Transformation. This is a hands on role, whereby you will work closely with the CIO and Transformation Lead to help undertake a complex system / data migration project/programme. This will involve facing off to business stakeholders within HR such as HR Director, HR Manager and others and ensure that that all of the appropriate Business Change activity is taken into consideration around people, process and technology. You will be required to work in a fast-paced environment and undertake the role of Project Manager, Business Analyst, Systems Analyst and at times get into detail on the Data migration.
- Experience working as a Project Manager is essential
- Ability to demonstrate hands on approach and performing multiple roles such as PM, BA, Systems Analyst is essential
- Track record of working with Back office functions such as HR and Finance (such as HR systems, Finance Systems, Data migration, People and Process Management etc)
- Clear communicator who can communicate to all levels of stakeholders within the business including CIO is essential
- Able to understand the business process and how the existing systems work is essential
- To be able to multi - task, prioritise and manage multiple projects and able to meet the deadlines.
- Willingness to take on projects you may have not done before and take it into the right direction.
This is a great opportunity for a candidate to join an organisation that is investing and growing and get the opportunity to shape and define your role. Please click apply if you would like to be considered for this opportunity!