Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Hybrid, London UK (1 day a week in London Office)
Contract type: 12-month fixed term contract, full time
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
Reports to: Strategic Change Delivery Manager
We have a great opportunity for a Project Manager to work with one of the UK's leading housing associations. The association is at an exciting transitional point with a current merger in progress with one of the largest associations in London.
You will be involved in managing a range of change projects across multiple stakeholder groups. You will be leading planning and tracking of project delivery and timelines along with working with the business to create the right environment for business change.
Responsibilities will also include setting up and leading a project team, creating and delivering project work plans, communication plans and business readiness activities.
Ideal Candidate will have:
- Proven experience of 3+ years as a Project Manager
- Experience of working with both technical and business change project delivery
- Good knowledge and experience of different project management methodologies, tools and techniques
- Experience working in Waterfall, Agile and/or Wagile environments
- Strong customer focus and stakeholder management skills at all levels
- PMP, Prince2 or equivalent Project Management qualifications
- A desirable - experience working as a Project Manager in housing, councils or in the public sector
This is an amazing opportunity for a Project Manager looking for a new challenge with an organisation at during a critical period of change.