Position: Project Manager - Business Change
A Project Manager with a strong track record delivering Business Change projects is required for reputable organisation within the Rail Industry. You will be responsible for delivering a variety of operational change projects focused on implementing business change, operational improvements, and process improvements. You will be a part of one of the most pivotal change projects across the organisation, so hands-on experience delivering change will be essential.
- Extensive experience in delivering a variety of end-to-end change or improvement projects
- Experience planning, executing and delivering projects on time and on budget
- Identify resource requirements and coordinate to ensure successful delivery
- Maintain project documentation, governance framework, road maps and process discovery documents
- Experience delivering change projects across an operational environment
- Strong stakeholder management expertise
- LEAN experience, process change experience
- Experience within Transportation/Rail or comparable industries
Location: Remote working with expectation to visit Central London/Milton Keynes office on occasion.
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + Excellent Benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join a well-established organisation leading high impact change. If this role is of interest, please click apply now and I look forward to being in touch.