Role: Project Manager
We are currently looking to recruit a Project Manager to join a leading and reputable Civil Engineering & Construction organisation who are supporting a UK Rail client with a large-scale transformation programme.
You will be responsible for delivering a variety of innovative technology onto trains & the railway. The projects will ultimately provide better safety, efficiency and effectiveness of the
railways and their workers. We are looking for a change focused Project Manager to lead the delivery and implementation from a people and process perspective to ensure the systems & processes are implemented successfully.
· Proven track record delivering complex business transformation projects across transport networks/live operations/infrastructure/engineering (or similar) environments
· Proven track record delivering complex business change and IT projects end to end
· Track and report on project scope, time and budget changes
· Deliver projects, on time, on budget, with quality and benefits realised
· Set up appropriate governance, reporting and control structures
· Understanding of enablers of outstanding project delivery e.g., cost, time, quality
· Contribute to the development of PMO methodologies and competences
· Application of Project Management methodologies
· C-level stakeholder engagement and communication skills
· Qualifications: AMP, Prince2, APMG or equivalent
Salary: Circa. £55,000 - £65,000 + Excellent Benefits (Depending on Experience)
Location: Remote, with expectation to reach Milton Keynes/London office on occasion