La Fosse are partnering with one of the largest providers of public sector procurement services globally on their search for a Project Manager. The company supports over 15,000 customers in 86 different countries and has an incredibly varied portfolio due to their rapid growth.
The client are looking for a Project Manager to join their Business Improvement Team and lead on the company's commercial initiatives, which includes bringing these initiatives to the senior stakeholders for approval. There will also be many projects to deliver which can include; mobilisations of new companies, acquisitions and mergers, and legal ownership transfers of companies.
- Set project timeline.
- Monitor project deliverables.
- Monitor business processes and ensure the processes are in place for delivery.
- Update relevant stakeholders and team members on the project progress.
- Excellent communication with senior stakeholders.
- External Client Management.
- Excellent knowledge of Waterfall methodologies.
- Great understanding and experience in business change and legal processes and policies.
- Management of large teams.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Prince2 Qualification or equivalent.
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management.
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills.
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 + great benefits!
Location: Mainly remote (as and when the project needs) - 1 day a month in office in Kent (West Malling)
This is a great opportunity to join an exceptional global company with an amazing opportunity to deliver major business projects. If this could be of interest and you have the experience, please click apply or email me directly on email@example.com