Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Remote, United Kingdom (with expectation of working based on UK/US hours)
Contract type: Permanent, full time
Salary: up to £48,000 + Benefits
Reports to: Head of Digital Enablers
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to work with an internationally renowned charity dedicated to improving the lives of children. The charity's goal is to realise the full potential of digital technologies within their programming to deliver a greater impact.
The successful hire will support with the implementation of a suite of tools across global departments. This will initially involve working closely with Product Owners to deliver messaging platforms to support a range of use cases.
Responsibilities will involve matrix managing a Business Analyst, budget management, stakeholder management, reporting and risk management.
Alongside making a global impact with a great charity you will also receive benefits as a permanent staff member including travel loans and pension schemes.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years' experience as a Project Manager
- Experience leading software development, implementation and change management activities
- Experience with matrix or line management
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management skills at all levels
- PMP, Prince2 or equivalent Project Management qualifications
- Experience working as Project Manager in the non-profit sector would be ideal
- Nice to have - French, Spanish, Portuguese or Arabic as a second language
This is a great opportunity for a Project Manager looking for a new challenge where they can make a global impact!