La Fosse are working with a leading construction major projects client organisation, who are looking for a Project Manager to join their team.
Every day will be a new and exciting day as this is a varied role. You could be involved in leading a specific infrastructure project including the planning, management and delivery of your allocated project. Alternatively, you could be working as part of a wider project management team supporting a Senior Project Manager on one of the client's much larger projects.
- Monitoring the performance of external contractors and consultants.
- Ensuring governance at every stage of the projects.
- Maintaining quality, health and safety, technical, and specialist standards across the supply chain and throughout the projects.
- Successful delivery of agreed project outcomes, in line with mandatory and delegated responsibilities (End to end).
- Clarify roles and responsibilities within the project delivery team.
- Great stakeholder management at all levels.
- Risk management.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Project Management experience.
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + Excellent Package.
Location: Hybrid Working with locations in Birmingham, Manchester, and Leeds (The client is flexible on location)
This is a great opportunity to join an exceptional construction company with an amazing opportunity to progress. If this is of interest and you have the experience, please click apply or email me directly on email@example.com