Project Implementation Manager
We are looking for an experienced Implementation Manager to join a well-established and renowned, global Logistics organisation embarking on a company-wide transformation. They are currently at the early stages of a global ERP deployment across finance and operations.
We are looking for a Project Implementation Manager with experience deploying large-scale systems & change to join the team and play a pivotal part in the successful delivery across multiple oversees locations. You will have a strong focus on change management to embed and ensure successful execution across the group.
- Hands on implementation experience and expertise in: Business Process discovery, gathering and documenting requirements and conducting user training
- Experience defining the implementation scope, goals and deliverables
- Facilitate and drive communication across all implementation stakeholders.
- Experience creating and developing implementation plans and scoping requirements of an implementation
- Proven experience in change management
- Knowledge of implementation management techniques and tools with direct experience
- Understanding of general Financial/Accounting Principles will be beneficial
- Strong stakeholder management
Salary: £50,000 + Benefits
Location: Remote Working
This is a truly fantastic time to join this company, with a lot of transformation underway and clear progression opportunities for the future. If you would like to know more or have a confidential discussion, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org